Tag: X-Wing

Video Game Review: Star Wars: X-Wing

X-Wing Special Edition

It’s been two decades since Star Wars: X-Wing originally blew up PC screens and you’d think all this talk of it being one of the greatest flight sim games/greatest Star Wars games of all time was just a bunch of nostalgia. But then GOG.com brought it online for the latest wave of gamers to experience and suddenly I realized nostalgia was just about 10% of X-Wing‘s genius, with the other 90% being all thanks to the game’s mechanics, depth, and sheer fun.

Continue reading “Video Game Review: Star Wars: X-Wing”